Monday, October 20, 2008

Intro

I love my iPod. I sleep with on the pillow next to me. My iPod has come home with me to meet my parents. We're in a very serious long-term relationship. I'm thinking about popping the big question, but there's a problem. And that problem is iTunes.

It's an abomination. Now you should know that I use iTunes on windows, not OSX. I've heard it's a joy to use on Macs. It's like relaxing on the back porch with a warm summer breeze in your hair and puppies licking your toes (if you're into that kind of thing). But on XP/Vista it's painful.

Now, I don't really expect this blog to change anything. I'm pretty egotistical, but I've got my limits. But this blog is a chance for me to vent (and you to if you choose to comment).

I'll be posting a couple of times a week, but I spend most of my time over at audiohenge.com. Yes, a shameless plug. Each post will highlight a different abomination and possibly to respond to comments depending on my mood.

No comments: